Neue Version für den Red Pitaya von Pavel, Alpine Linux with pre-built applications
This is a work in progress…
To simplify maintenance and distribution of the pre-built applications described in the Red Pitaya notes, I’ve put together a bootable SD card image based on the lightweight Alpine Linux distribution.
- Download SD card image zip file.
- Copy the content of the SD card image zip file to an SD card.
- Optionally, to start one of the applications automatically at boot time copy its
apps/<application>to the topmost directory on the SD card.
- Insert the SD card in Red Pitaya and connect the power.
- Applications can be started from the web interface.
The default password for the
- first release based on Alpine Linux 3.6
- fixed problem of spurious transmit signals in SDR transceivers (#498)
- added several applications including multiband WSPR transceiver to a single SD card image (#213)
- added support for Envelope Elimination and Restoration (EER) to SDR transceiver compatible with HPSDR
- added support for transmission and reception of I/Q waveforms to wideband SDR transceiver (#554)