SDR Console – SDR-Radio.com Release: 3.0.9 von Simon Brown
Download here [Link].
Note: The main reason for this release is the fixes to transmit with the Pluto SDR.
What’s new / changed in 3.0.9:
- The 8.333 kHz tuning rate wasn’t working properly as it’s really 8.333 recurring.
- The Analyser now correctly processes the Invert Spectrum option (swap IQ from the recording file).
- The Ribbon Bar, Home. Radio, Bandwidth dropdown now shows the currently selected bandwidth when using radios where the actual bandwidth may differ slightly from the displayed bandwidth (Perseus at 95, 96 and 192kHz).
- The bit smoothing option in RDS processing was not being set correctly.
- USB Relay option now also part of the general Program Options.
- Broadcast FM audio recordings now always created in stereo (two channel) mode – previously the recording was restarted every time the audio switching between mono and stereo.
- RDS logfile now has a delay option in the Database selection pane, this is designed to be used in situations where there is considerable latency, for example when using a remote server.
- Transmit data is now controlled by a high-resolution timer with an accuracy < 1 millisecond.
- Flow control has been added to compensate for the difference between the Pluto clock and the input device (microphone, VAC, …).
- Added offset tuning, this ensures that the spur at the transmit LO is offset from the actual transmit frequency.