Neue Firmware für den ICOM IC-7610, Version 1.30
|Major changes||Changes from Version 1.20|
Refer to INFORMATION IC-7610 Version 1.30 for details.
|Note||To update the firmware|
|Manual||manual download page|
IC-7610 Version 1.30
The following features are changed in, or added to, the IC-7610.
■ Scope operation
• The Scroll mode is added.
• When the scope span or Edge frequency is
changed, such as by touching [SPAN] or [EDGE],
the selected scope span or the selected Edge
frequency display is enlarged.
• In the SCOPE SET menu, “Marker Position (FIX
Type)” is renamed to “Marker Position (FIX Type/
• The maximum number of Fixed Edges for each
band is increased from 3 to 4.
• Each band memorizes the Reference level.
• When the Scope screen is open, holding down
[M.SCOPE] for 1 second closes the screen.
Displays signals within a selected span. When the
operating frequency moves outside of the screen, the
displayed frequency range is automatically scrolled.
1. Display the SPECTRUM SCOPE screen.
MENU » SCOPE
2. Touch [CENT/FIX] for 1 second to select the
• When changing the Center mode to the Scroll mode,
“SCROLL-C” is displayed.
You can change the scope span by touching [SPAN].
• When changing the Fixed mode to the Scroll mode,
“SCROLL-F” is displayed.
You can change the Edge frequencies by touching
3. Touch [CENT/FIX] to return to the previous mode.
• When returning to the Center mode, the scope span
does not return to the previous setting.
• When returning to the Fixed mode, the Edge
frequencies return to the last selected “Fixed Edges.”
If the operating frequency is above the upper Edge
frequency, or below the lower Edge frequency, “>>”
or “<<” is displayed in the upper side corners of the SPECTRUM SCOPE screen.
■ Tone Control settings in the Data mode In the Data mode,
In the Tone Control settings are automatically disabled.
MENU » SET > Tone Control/TBW > RX
• RX HPF/LPF (Default: – – – – – – – – –)
• RX Bass (Default: 0)
• RX Treble (Default: 0)
■ REF Adjust
“REF Adjust” in the Set mode is displayed to the
tenths place digit.
MENU » SET > Function > REF Adjust
■ Keyboard entry
On the Full Keyboard screen, the Capital Lock
function is not canceled, even if you toggle between
the alphabet and numeric modes.
Operating frequency (moves)
When in the Scroll-C mode, is displayed.
Edge (Lower frequency)
When in the Scroll-C mode,
Edge (Upper frequency)