Neu OpenWebRX+ von Stanislav LZ2SLL – WebSDR mit einem Raspberry Pi
This is the improved version of the OpenWebRX online SDR. The pre-built OpenWebRX+ packages are available from the package repository. Pre-built disk images are available from the Releases page. News, support, and general discussion can be found in the Telegram channel and related chat. Features found in OpenWebRX+ that are not present in the original version:
- AIS, SSTV, FAX, FLEX, POCSAG, HFDL, VDL2, ADSB, ACARS, ISM, SAM, RTTY, and CW decoders.
- DTMF, EEA, EIA, CCIR, and several ZVEY SELCALL decoders.
- Background SSTV and FAX decoding with received images browser.
- Built-in recorder for received audio.
- Built-in scanner over bookmarks.
- Adjustable noise filtering based on spectral subtraction.
- Adjustable tuning step.
- Automatically created bookmarks for shortwave broadcasts.
- Automatically created bookmarks for nearby HAM repeaters.
- Waterfall panning and zooming on touchscreen based devices.
- Bandpass control with the scroll wheel.
- Improved tuning in CW mode.
- More reliable SDRPlay devices operation.
- Map shows other public web SDRs from all around the world.
- Map shows shortwave broadcasters from all around the world.
- Map shows aircraft positions received over ADSB, VDL2, HFDL.
- Map shows nearby HAM repeaters.
- Better map information, with distances, APRS paths, weather, etc.
- Support for configurable session timeout, with a policy page.
- HTTPS protocol support (requires certificate).
- Foldable receiver panel with configurable opacity.
- Spectrum display.
OpenWebRX+ 1.2.32 Image for Raspberry Pi 4
Stanislav (LZ2SLL) has built this SD card image for RaspberryPi 4, containing a clean OpenWebRX+ 1.2.32 installation. This image should support all common SDR devices out of the box. The RTL-SDR and SDRPlay devices have been confirmed to work with no additional modifications to the image.