TINYSA ULTRA SPRECTUM ANALYZER AND RF SIGNAL GENERATOR
Die tinysa ultra umfasst:
The tinySA are a small spectrum analyzers and signal generators with some nice capabilities:
- Screen size 2.8 inch
- Spectrum Analyzer with two inputs, high quality MF/HF/VHF input for 0.1MHZ-350MHz, lesser quality UHF input for 240MHz-960MHz or
- Signal Generator with two output, sine wave output for 0.1MHz – 350MHz and square wave output for 240MHz-960MHz when not used as Spectrum Analyzer.
- Switchable resolution bandpass filters for both ranges between 2.6kHz and 640kHz
- Color display showing 290 scan points providing gapless covering up to the full low or high frequency range.
- tinySA Ultra
- Screen size 4 inch
- Spectrum Analyzer for 0.1-800MHz or, with Ultra mode enabled, level calibrated up to 6GHz. Can observe signals up to 12GHz
- Signal Generator with sine wave output between 0.1-800MHz or square wave or dual tone output up to 4.4GHz when not used as Spectrum Analyzer.
- Switchable resolution bandpass filters from 200Hz to 850kHz
- Built-in 20dB optional LNA
- Color display showing 450 scan points providing gapless covering up to the full frequency range.
- Input Step attenuator from 0dB to 31dB (can not be used in combination with LNA).
- A built-in calibration signal generator that is used for automatic self test and (low) input calibration.
- Connected to a PC via USB it becomes a PC controlled Spectrum Analyzer or Signal Generator
- Rechargeable battery allowing a minimum of 2 hours of portable use
- Max input level +10dBm. Do not destroy your tinySA
- Due to the low cost and very small form factor there are certain relevant tinySA limitations and tinySA Ultra limitations